Monday, March 24, 2008

A little disturbed...

We had a situation on our street this morning that involved a 6 yr old locked out by his 21 yr old brother and totally ignored by a lady who has offered to take care of the kid, a 14 month old possibly down the stairs, and a 21 yr old deadbeat dad. Some of the players here are people I thought I really knew and trusted and enjoyed but were too selfish and lazy to open their front door instead of letting a 6 yr old boy wander the streets.

What's wrong with people? I just want to scream. I'm pretty sure I ruined what I thought was a great friendship but at this point, I'm not sure how much I care. Perhaps I'll calm down later but I'm just pissed off right now.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate your encouragement! You've probably noticed I went back, I just was being a bit oversensitive today due to the stuff that has been going on this weekend!

P.S. I've been enjoying ready your blog!

Dawn