Monday, January 21, 2008

Two months later....

Steve and I sent in our resignation letters to the LDS church over two months ago. Prior to sending them in, I had a discussion with our ward bishop via email on what we needed, how long the whole thing would take, etc. I don't know why now I am suddenly frustrated that it's been two months and no updates - except an invitation to return to the church and repent and so on and so forth....

Each Sunday night/Monday morning, I still receive the ward RS newsletters (via email). I don't want to get deleted from the mailing list because it gives me better knowledge of the ward around me and how to practically serve each of them and I know when new sisters move in so I can take something over to them, and so forth. However, while I've been removed from the neighborhood list, no membership removal yet - after told it would only take 30 days.

Edited to remove my own personal rant on the topic. :P Be on the look out, I'm trying to write a short story on a day in a c-store - hoping it'll make me laugh every time someone dumps their piggy banks of the counter and walk out.

No comments: